Deco X60 - Online Clients

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-09 23:26:53
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.15 Build 20221111 Rel. 77798

My deco app tells me that there are 15 online clients (which there are) but the network map only shows 11. And if I look at the list view of the online clients it shows all 15 but only 11 have the green wifi symbol next to them.

I have had it set up for a week and it has only been like this for the past couple of days. For the first few days the network map showed the correct number of online clients and they all had the green wifi symbol next to them in the list view.

Despite this, everything is working OK.

My question is why, and should I be concerned?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco X60 - Online Clients
2023-02-10 10:00:28

@macornley 

Hi, May I know what are the 4 left devices that did not have a connection symbol(WiFi or Ethernet symbol) nest to them?

When you click any of them, will it display the current connected Deco?--see attached picture

If not, It might explain why they are not on the Network map.

Wait for your reply.

File:
device settings.jpgDownload
Options
Re:Deco X60 - Online Clients
2023-02-10 23:04:34

@David-TP 

Only three devices at the moment...

One is a camera. I have two cameras right next to each other, one shows up and the other doesn't!

One is an Amazon Echo Dot

One is a Tapo smart plug

When I click on them it does not show which Deco device they are connected to. However, all three devices are connected to the internet and working OK!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 422

Replies: 2

Related Articles