Can't Register my product in your Website

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-15 02:05:42
Tags: #OneMesh #Product Registration
Model: Archer C80  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, I am trying to Register my new Archer C80 AC1900 and Archer C60 AC1200 Wi-Fi Home Routers in your website, but unable to do the same.

Also facing difficulties in One Mesh usage for my Archer C80 AC1900 router

Please guide,

Regards,

Ratna Sekhar

Mobile No. +91 7032770646

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't Register my product in your Website
2023-02-16 10:06:16

@ratnasekhar 

Hi,

For the product registration, please check BaluGowtham's reply below. There is no need to register the product if you are not from the United States. Just keep your purchase invoice, which will be required for RMA requests:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/231452

What's wrong with Onemesh? As you can check from the Onemesh Compatibility List, only C80 supports Onemesh. C60 doesn't support it. So if you mean you cannot set it up, then that is the case. At lease for now.

BTW, C80 supports EasyMesh now, you can set up a mesh network if you have another one that also supports EasyMesh. Visit the thread below to know more about EasyMesh:

What is Wi-Fi EasyMesh and how does it work with TP-Link routers and extenders?

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 174

Replies: 1

Tags

OneMesh
Product Registration
Related Articles