AX1500 5G no longer working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-18 10:09:34 - last edited 2023-02-20 08:27:04
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Since few days ago none of my devices (laptop and two phones) can detect the 5G wifi connection of my Archer AX10.

I mention I have not updated the firmware on the router and haven't touched the settings in more than 1 year.

I have tried everything, reseting the router to default settings, disabling/enabling 5g, change 5G name, hide, unhide. Nothing works.

I even tried to add manually the SSID.

Could the 5G wifi chip be dead?

Options
1 Reply
Re:AX1500 5G no longer working
2023-02-20 08:33:57

Hello @ap0klyps3 

As per your description, it seems that you have done all troubleshooting that we can think of.

Just one more note, if you run a Wi-Fi analyzer on the phone, will you be able to see any 5G signal that is broadcasted by this Archer AX10? That is to say, if you turn off the router completely, check the 5G signal on the Wi-Fi analyzer, then turn on the Archer AX10 and confirm again to observe if there is any difference. If there is no newer SSID showing up when you turn on the Archer AX10 router, then I assume it is no longer broadcasting a 5G signal.

If that is the case, please contact the local tech support to be advised further or help with the replacement:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/contact-technical-support

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 174

Replies: 1

Related Articles