Mobile App version 3.2.10 Advanced Settings don't appear

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-20 21:21:03
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.5.1

I've downloaded the latest version of the Mobile App and I when I click the 'Advanced' option under 'More' it just opens a blank, empty page. I have uninstalled and re-downloaded the app and also tried it on my wife's phone and it doesn't work on either.

Options
5 Reply
Re:Mobile App version 3.2.10 Advanced Settings don't appear
2023-02-21 02:39:08 - last edited 2023-02-21 02:40:33

@DufordDawgs 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Could you please refer to this link to help me submit the APP log:

How to submit Deco APP log

• Please also help me save a screenshot of the blank page under Advanced.

After that, please power cycle the entire system and check again on the Deco APP to see whether the APP is still blank under "Advanced".

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
2023-02-22 13:59:26

@DufordDawgs The latest firmware for Deco M4 (V4) is 1.1.0

You posted the hardware version or firmware version wrong

Just a M4 (2-pack) user who regrets buying it
Options
2023-02-23 01:51:20

@David-TP Thanks for the work you do. I submitted the APP logs via the mobile app as detailed in your instructions. I have pasted it here as well. Also the model is the S4, I filled out the form wrong initially

Options
2023-02-23 02:37:54

@DufordDawgs 

Thank you very much. I have received the log and will forward it to the engineers to see what might be the problem.

By the way, did a power cycle of the entire Deco help fix this issue?

Best regards.

Options
2023-03-29 10:05:07 - last edited 2023-03-29 10:13:26

1. Check if you have the latest version of the app installed. Sometimes, older versions of an app may not have certain features or may have bugs that have been fixed in newer versions.

2. Try restarting the app or your device. Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve technical issues.

3. Check if the advanced settings are located in a different section of the app. Depending on the app, advanced settings may be located under a different menu or in a separate section altogether.

4. Contact the app's customer support team. If the above suggestions do not work, it might be worth reaching out to the app's support team for assistance. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue or provide additional guidance.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve the issue with the advanced settings not appearing in the mobile app. Amplework software providing mobile app maintenance if you need just visit.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 643

Replies: 5

Related Articles