Deco M9 Plus connected to Network but no connected clientd

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-02 10:52:41
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: Firmware Version 1.5.6 Build 20211018 Rel 35617

Hi TpLink Community

just like seek assistance i recently purchased an m9 plus and join it to my existing network composing of

deco x50, deco m5 and deco m4r. I have not experienced any problems at all during configuration to join my home network however per successful connection and observation i noticed no clients are connecting to it(clients are iot devices such as kights switch etc.) does someone experienced this and how can this be fixed?

see below pic as well

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M9 Plus connected to Network but no connected clientd
2023-03-03 03:53:58

@Dabster Hi, welcome to the community.

Do you mean currently there are smart home devices that are connected to Deco M9 Plus, but Deco APP showed there were none?

Did only Deco M9 plus have this issue? Deco X50/M5/M4 all display the connected clients?

Could you please refer to this link to help me submit the APP log: How to submit Deco APP log

Then, please reboot Deco M9 plus once to see whether it would start displaying the connected devices.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options