Votes

Can I move my camera to marked positions automatically?

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Cruise mode - set marks as custom end to end "book marks". Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Cruise mode - set marks as custom end to end "book marks". Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-10 07:39:54 - last edited 2023-03-14 07:57:39

I recently purchase Tapo C500. I have another 360 camera which moves on set viewpoints at set time intervals. I am not able to find the same on this camera or its app. I have marked the positions on the app. I want my camera to move on the marked positions automatically to be able to monitor 360 degrees.

Please help me to set up these feature. If there is an app for the same please suggest the same.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can I move my camera to marked positions automatically?
2023-03-14 07:57:17

@Tapo_C500 

Thank you for the feedback. It will be a good idea if the Tapo C500 supports cruise mode, as this feature is not available at the moment, I'll merge this post to Cruise mode - set marks as custom end to end "book marks". You can go to vote for that thread. The feedback will be collected and sent to the product team for evaluation. 

As a workaround, you can enable the motion tracking feature (Camera settings-> Detection & Alerts-> Motion Tracking), which will allow the camera to rotate and follows the movement when the detection is being triggered. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 453

Replies: 1