Deco App Network Optimize Failures

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-12 17:49:49

Hello,

Updated to the latest Deco app on iOS (3.3.10) and now a required network optimize run always errors and never completes.

I have 3 * XE75, and 1 * M9.

The M9 always shows with an error after the attempt but comes online a few seconds later. The scan continues to show an optimise is needed ?

anyone else ?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco App Network Optimize Failures
2023-03-13 03:34:17

@PaulS1971 

Thanks for the feedback.

Can I have a picture of the network optimization error?

I tested the Deco X68 on my side and the network optimization seemed working fine on IOS 3.3.10 APP.

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
2023-03-13 05:58:23

@PaulS1971 thanks for the reply.

well what do you know the 4th time I tried to get the screenshots it worked just fine. This time I was t connected to the M9 though but to one of the XE75's maybe related or it maybe a "one offf" but cannot try it now as it worked and the network shows as "perfect"

will try again if I need to in the future but for now it's not an issue currently.

Appreciate the response.

Options
2023-07-08 23:00:47

@PaulS1971 

hi yes getting the same issue.  I run it. Say optimisation needed. But then fails to correct this. 

is this a bug?

Options