Redirecting to a web page I want

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-12 17:53:43 - last edited 2023-03-12 17:54:57
Model: Archer C64  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.12.1 Build 221212 Rel.66258n(4555)

Hi! 

I want to set my Archer C64 router, when I run the given mode from the admin panel, when users try to access ANY SITE, to redirect them to some other web page (URL).
I'm aiming for this as I'm shutting down the router this week and instead, I think it would be more interesting to make it so that when someone connects and tries to open a browser, it redirects them to a page that says "Network is temporarily unavailable"

I'm not sure if this is called a Captive Portal as it doesn't require a Login or anything, it's just an informational page.
I would appreciate it if someone could give me instructions, because this is a simple thing and I'm sure there's a way to set it on the router :))

Options
1 Reply
Re:Redirecting to a web page I want
2023-03-14 18:03:10

@_iamkalin 

There's no such option in Archer C64. You can either use Access Control (whitelist) or just unplug the cable from the Internet port (blue port).

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 310

Replies: 1

Related Articles