Deco X50 or Deco app not listing all connected devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-23 02:33:25
Model: Deco X50  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.0

Not sure if it's just the app or the device itself, but I'm not seeing all devices connected to the Deco network. I'm trying to make address reservations but currently, I don't see a way to manually add MAC-IP combinations, nor see the clients (from the "Select Client"list) I want to reserve addresses for.

Specifically, I have 2 VMs connected to the Deco network via bridge and got IPs from the Deco's DHCP, but none of them are showing up in the Deco app.

Any thoughts on this?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco X50 or Deco app not listing all connected devices
2023-03-24 02:43:43

@MaIsQ 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

Can you see the 2 host computers show up on the client lists?

And did the 2 virtual machines work well even though they are not showing on the client lists?

If possible, could you please refer to this link to help me submit the APP log:

How to submit Deco APP log

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Deco X50 or Deco app not listing all connected devices
2023-03-24 05:38:15

@David-TP No, I can't see my 2 VMs in either the list of online clients (Deco app->Network->Online Clients, or from the "Select Clients" list from Deco app->More->Advanced->Address Reservation->+ . Both VMs are able to get an IP address from Deco's network and are working fine, can communicate across devices within the network and is also connected to the internet.

I have just sent the app logs and used this thread's title as the comment. Thanks for looking into this.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 301

Replies: 2