My Deco E4R dont limit the bandwith for the Guest Network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-23 06:40:52
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.4

Mi Deco no tiene la opción de limitar el ancho de banda de la red Guest, esto es una carencia muy fuerte ya que todas las demás marcas lo permiten, tampoco puedo crear redes WiFi diferentes a las que trae.

Algún update que deba instalar manualmente ??

Muchas gracias

Options
2 Reply
Re:My Deco E4R dont limit the bandwith for the Guest Network
2023-03-24 02:20:29

@Valmis Hi, Thanks for the feedback.

The current firmware 1.5.4 of Deco E4 does not support bandwidth limits on the guest network.

As for the Guest SSID, I have tested it on my side and it is allowed to customize the wireless name of the Guest network.

But I do see one issue if the smartphone is connected to the Guest network now, Deco APP is not allowed to change the Guest name. You might need to switch the smartphone to the main network or mobile data in order to change the Guest name.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
Re:My Deco E4R dont limit the bandwith for the Guest Network
2023-08-23 16:26:17

@David-TP When will E4 guest network can limit the bandwidth? I really need it. I bought it thinking it can be limited like other router but it can't. Really shame.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 276

Replies: 2

Related Articles