Not finding hue bridge when adding with deco app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-26 13:01:38
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.0 Build 20210121 Rel. 54042

Hi, 

i Have a mesh system installed @home en configured it as an acces point to boost my wifi trough out the house.

Systeem is working fine i have one mesh working as main mesh and 3 working in separated rooms. One is the meshes is newer hard ware model. 

Now in installed an philips hue bridge for my smart lights an it works fine. Heu bridge is connected and installed next to my main mesh system en connector via ethernet cable on de second port of my main mesh. 

Now i see that there is an possibility to connect heu bridge via deco app, so it tried to do that! But wiithout luck. 

When i try to add smart device to via deco app and he starts scanning to find the hue bridge i get notice after few seconds that there is no smart device found. 

What can i do about it to make this work. 

I hope someone can help me because i am out of ideas. I wish not to set up my DECO X60 mesh system as a router so i would like to keep it working as an acces point. 

I wish to thank you all in advance for al the help en for providing us with sush cool things. 

Big fan of tp link and all your stuff. 

Greatings Marco 

Options
5 Reply
Re:Not finding hue bridge when adding with deco app
2023-03-28 07:44:55

@capueramarco 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

Could you please refer to this link to help me submit the Deco APP log:

How to submit Deco APP log

Best regards.

Options
2023-03-28 17:27:43

@David-TP 

thx for the advice. I did as you asked en folowed the instructions. Hope you can shed some light on that matter. 

kind regards

Options
2023-04-07 11:15:33

@David-TP 

You have any news for me or something i can do. 

Thx in advance

Options
2023-04-07 11:39:40

@capueramarco 

Hi, Thanks for the notification and App logs.

It has been forwarded to the senior engineers but so far, no further update has been informed.

As it is near the weekend, the engineers might have left before seeing my second push email. I am sorry we might need to wait till next Monday to get further updated news.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
2023-04-22 05:31:12

@David-TP 

hello David. It has been 2 weeks and i still havent had any news on my question. Looks like what i asked seems to be difficult to solve. You haven any update for me from senior engineers?

thx in advance. 

Options