New Release New Deco APP supports Passwordless Authentication and replaces main Deco via simple setup
Our development team has taken note of our user's request to add better support for the Deco App. Currently, As requested by the community, the latest Deco App Now Supports Password-less Authentication and replaces the main Deco via a simple setup.
Please feel free to leave your critiques and comments below if there is any issue with the latest APP.
Android: Deco APP 3.3.17 via Google Play
IOS: Deco APP 3.3.38 via App Store
1. Added the support for landscape mode on iPad/Tablets.
2. Added the support for password-less logins via your smartphone's stored biometrics (face or fingerprint) instead of manually entering your master password.
- After installing the Beta APP, you will see the following instruction to help you enable Password-less Authentication:
(Here we use Android Fingerprint login as an example)
3. Added the "Replace Main Deco" function to allow setting up a new main Deco to replace the current main Deco.
After setup, the previous internet configuration and Wi-Fi settings remain unchanged.
- To start "Replace Main Deco", you are required to connect to the current Wi-Fi network of Deco.
- Once it is connected, Deco APP will try to look for the new Deco.
- After the New Deco is found, it will sync the previous network settings from the old main unit.
4. Fixed some bugs and improved the stability.