Deco M4 don't not connect to TUYA wifi sensors

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-28 07:38:51
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello, I have the problem. Till yesterday I had my TUYA sensors connected to the other router without Deco M4. Yesterday I changed the router and installed deco M4 three devices. From yestarday my tuyas do not work. I have tried with 2,4GHz only with 2,4GHz and 5 GHz nothing. I noticed that the TUYAs are acctive only when I am very close to them probably they connect with bluetooth. I have 10 TUYAS in windows to control the curtains. When I get close to the tuya it is working, when I go to another the last one stops working and the closest one is working.

I have M4 as AP, M4 connected LAN via switch to LTE router with static IP. In the router wifi is switched off. Can You please suggest sth bc my wife is getting crazy :)

Thank You for Your help. Hubert

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M4 don't not connect to TUYA wifi sensors
2023-03-29 03:31:49

@hubertk Thank you very much for the message.

Do you use Smart Life APP to control all the 10 Tuya sensors?

Have you tried to disable "Mesh Technology", then temporarily disable "Fast Roaming" and "Beamforming" to see whether it helped with the current issue?

By the way, can you see all 10 Tuya devices remain online on the Deco APP?

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 254

Replies: 1

Related Articles