problems with OpenGL websites

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-29 07:12:56
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.0 build 20210121 rel. 54794
I've been having trouble lately that I can't visit a website with OpenGL on a regular basis. sometimes it helps if I reset the DecoX20 (Power off and power on again after 15 sec) but not always. If I connect the laptop directly to the modem it works fine. this has been going on for 2 weeks now. never had any trouble with this. nothing has been changed on the DecoX20 in settings. I also use the DecoX20 as a sub network but it has always worked.
Options
2 Reply
Re:problems with OpenGL websites
2023-03-29 21:36:49

@bp220269 

OpenGL is a API graphics driver and would be encapsulated well above the network layer traffic.  In short the Deco would not touch or understand (or care) about OpenGL.  

From 20+ years in IT I would say with confidence that Deco is NOT your problem for the OpenGL issue, its something else causing this. 

Options
Re:problems with OpenGL websites
2023-03-30 04:17:08

@Philbert 

what could it be then.
Step 1: connected directly to the modem and outside my internal network (Has effect).
step 2: restarted the laptop twice (No effect).
step 3: tried various browsers (No effect).
step 4: Restarted Deco (Has effect) 8 times out of 10.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 262

Replies: 2

Related Articles