Votes

An option to disable redirecting to the tplinkwifi.net URL

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-03 23:04:57 - last edited 2024-03-06 11:20:48
Tags: #tplinkwifi.net

Many people are interested in disabling the redirection to the tplinkwifi.net URL for their setup.

More advanced users with a specific configuration, often don't want that feature to be turned on, because it's causing troubles.

Implementing a checkbox / radio-button (in router's WebGUI) to switch this feature on/off, will be great in such cases.

This feature has been requested on several occasions:

Here, here and here. (there's probably more threads that the same has been asked or requested for different router models).

Such an option could prevent a behavior like the one described here as well.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
5 Reply
RE:An option to disable redirecting to the tplinkwifi.net URL
2023-04-15 18:29:42
I've explained it in https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/605982
Options
2023-04-23 07:58:59
This would be a nice feature
Options
2023-06-22 16:57:21
This would be a nice feature, especially when you have to access more than 1 router.
Options
Re:An option to disable redirecting to the tplinkwifi.net URL
2023-06-26 09:46:16 - last edited 2023-06-26 09:47:01

I have DNS over TLS on my android and DNS over HTTPS on laptops and computer. This redirection is very annoying and useless feature by TPLINK. If I go to the gateway IP then I want the interface to be available via the IP address, this useless redirection doesn't solve a single problem @Sunshine  @Kevin_Z 

Options
2023-07-11 09:35:16
Hey Tp-Link, ignoring your glitches is a good way to start going out of business.
Options

Information

Helpful: 17

Views: 810

Replies: 6

Voters 13

+ 9 Voters

Tags

tplinkwifi.net