Does anyone have remote management working?

2024-03-05 13:04:31
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Running AX73 on latest firmware.

Enabled remote management on ports 2020 and 443 (using 80 for something else). I get the login page fine so obviously working to some degree but after login I get that annoying redirect to tplinkwifi.net...

"To access tplinkwifi.net, your device must be connected to TP-Link Router’s network. Please check your network connection and try again."

Tried both 443 and 2020 ports after opening a fresh private tab in browser on a regular 5G mobile network.

Seems like an oversight/bug, yes I know you have an app but it's basic I need access to port management. You either offer "remote management" or you don't.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Does anyone have remote management working?
2024-03-05 16:44:28

@Alex-C 

Same issue with the latest FW on AX20 v1. This feature request has been filed for a reason.

Do you have any other device before AX73, i.e. the IP address that you're trying to access is on the AX73 WAN Interface ?

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2024-03-05 17:13:29
you have the tplink account added the device on your tether app you cant see your router
Options
2024-03-05 19:32:21

@tonyjp2022 

This is not about remote management via Tether app but for remote accessing the router's web management interface - details.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options