VOIP and CCTV DVR connection not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-09 21:53:27
Model: Deco S7  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.3 Build 2022110 Rel. 61094

I recently purchased the Deco S7 AC1900 (3 pack), connected to BT router with BT wifi turned off. I use a VOIP (Vonage) phone and also CCTV DVR. Both these items previously connected via Powerline adapter and worked fine. I now connected them to one of the nearby Deco units, but they dont work, no dial tone and no visibility of CCTV on line. I've connected my laptop to the LAN socket on the same unit, switched of its wifi and it connects fine to the Internet. Is there a setting on the app that needs changing to allow these items to get on the internet? I've tried connecting them to the powerline from the main TP link unit but not working, so I had to connect them, as previously, from my BT router via the powerline.

Options
2 Reply
Re:VOIP and CCTV DVR connection not working
2023-04-13 08:00:00

@Ger_Jenni Hi, Have you tried to set Deco S7 into Access Point to see whether it helped?

How to set up Deco to work in Access Point mode

Wait for your reply.

best regards.

Options
Re:VOIP and CCTV DVR connection not working
2023-04-14 08:16:02

@Ger_Jenni  Thank you for the reply, I've solved the problem by moving the deco further away from the cctv monitor. when they say keep it away from electronics, they mean it :)

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 173

Replies: 2

Related Articles