Archer MR500 regular internet disconnection

Archer MR500 regular internet disconnection

93 Reply
Re:Archer MR500 regular internet disconnection
2024-02-22 21:12:29

I made an account just to reply on this thread

This is the LAST tp-link product I'll ever buy, it's an overpriced piece of utter c***

I'll also make sure nobody in my close relationship ever deal with such awful products

Even a phone in tethering mode works better than this piece of cr**

Congrats on your sh**** product!

An ex-customer

Options
2024-02-23 01:19:51

@Noz @mr500isbad 

If the problem still exists after installing the beta firmware,  please provide the following information, we could escalate the case to our senior engineer for further debugging:

1. When the issue happens again, please login the web interface, share with us screenshots of Advanced->Status page, Advanced->Network->Internet page.

2. When the issue happens again, please go to Advanced->System Tools->System Log page and save a log file(don't restart the router, or previous logs will be cleared)

3. Detailed description of the issue and let us know how often it happens.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-05-13 12:19:28

@Sunshine 

Hi, I'm having problem with Internet disconnecting.

I'm set to 4g only , have external directional ariel, taken smart connect off incase that was a issue.

It's the mr500 and only had it since March, roughly 3 times a day it loses connection,  but all the lights still on router?.

I'm on latest Firmware. 

When it's on It's great, averaging anything from 10mbps too 40mbps depending on traffic. 

It's a caravan in Wales which is notoriously bad for 4g so happy with download speeds.

Provider is EE.

Any solution would be appreciated  , otherwise I will send back .picking another router as good is a challenge. 

Thanks I. Advance.

Options
Related Articles