Archer AX73 EU V2 Virtual Server Problems MuOnline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer AX73 EU V2 Virtual Server Problems MuOnline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
19 Reply
Re:Archer AX73 EU V2 Virtual Server Problems MuOnline
2023-05-18 21:01:59

@terziyski 

Hi i don't use HomeShield Pro, as far as I know you have to pay to have HomeShield Pro or you use 30 days but I don't use something like that

Options
2023-05-18 23:28:51 - last edited 2023-05-22 21:17:53

@LordBeerus 

Well, it was worth a try, but obviously that's not the case. Have you tested a DMZ to 192.168.0.59 to see how it goes ?

Can you post(attach) the settings file from the old launcher (saved connection) and the same settings file once you've entered them manually in the old launcher.

Comparing these two files could reveal a details, which may help locating the issue.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2023-05-18 23:55:29 - last edited 2023-05-18 23:57:55

@terziyski 

unfortunately I tested and the same result doesn't work, I think it has a bug in the software or this model was so poorly created that it doesn't support the old launcher to be able to connect to the muonline server because from my tests this is what it shows

and when you think that I gave away a lot of money,I'm from romania 700 ron it's hard earned money, I gave up this stupid ax50 v1 because it was heating up and you automatically lost performance, I paid a lot of money, if the problem is not solved I will also call a lawyer because I can no longer accept something like this

you can't take something broken out of the factory and put it on sale and you as a customer can't enjoy what you paid for

Options
2023-05-19 02:45:20

@LordBeerus 

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing these symptoms with the AX73 and it's not quickly figured out with our support engineers. Thanks, @terziyski for your additional suggestions.

I want to confirm some details to understand the issue you're experiencing better and hope you can help.

Are the MuOnline server and the launcher running on the same computer? Are you able to access 127.0.0.1 on this computer?

How about other players, are they able to connect to the MuOnline server from the outside network with WAN IP + the opened port number? Are you able to connect to the server by the WAN IP +  the opened port number?

I will discuss this with the engineers once again and ask them to look into this issue further.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-05-19 09:04:49 - last edited 2023-05-19 09:13:49

@Kevin_Z 

Are the MuOnline server and the launcher running on the same computer? Are you able to access 127.0.0.1 on this computer?

Yes, I keep them on my gaming laptop,from tests this router refuses to read 127.0.0.1 or my ip or no-ip practically this router refuses to create the connection with the old launcher even though the launcher tries to make the connection with the server

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about other players, are they able to connect to the MuOnline server from the outside network with WAN IP + the opened port number? Are you able to connect to the server by the WAN IP +  the opened port number?

if I use the launcher from the client both me as an administrator and you as a player can connect, but it is only a temporary solution,test with players once you delete the settings from the launcher you can no longer connect to the server

Port is open no problem here,Firewall also allows no problem,I don't use vpn,and antivirus is not the problem either, eset internet security, I tested it,and it's not the ISP's problem because I called the whole problem is from ax73 v2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Test 1 when I tested the launcher the connection was saved when I had the old router ax50 v1 and it works to log in to the server,but it is a temporary solution,unfortunately, I no longer have the old router because I sold it a long time ago,from here I discovered that ax73 v2 does not support the old launcher when I try to log in

Test 2 the same launcher, we delete the settings and redo the settings and test it on archer ax73 v2, you can't log in anymore the launcher tries to make the connection,and if you do the test from another computer it still doesn't work and neither players can connect because ax73 v2 does not allow the connection

here someone who is an expert tp link support must solve the problem,I'm free all day today,I am at work tomorrow and the day after I will be free on the 22nd and 23rd

Options
2023-05-22 14:22:09 - last edited 2023-05-22 20:13:59

@Kevin_Z 

I recently bought this router model Archer AX53 AX3000 V1 EU as a test believing that it will solve my problem but it has the same problem like TP-LINK Archer AX73 AX5400 V2 EU I'm trying to connect to the server but the connection is not made,so just Archer AX50 AX3000 V1 EU it was the only one that was created correctly and supports the connection I'm quite upset,and even until now the problem has not been solved

and it annoys me even worse that they came with the same problem from the factory, something in the software does not work correctly,what proof can I show you that it is a factory defect on all models,and if we had bought TP-Link Archer AX55, AX3000 V1 EU would have had the same problem

if no solution is found, there is no other alternative than to get a lawyer as a customer, I expect to use the product and not have any problems, as I said, I paid quite a lot of money , which clearly came with a defect from the factory on all models, not just one because that's what it looks like from the tests

Options
2023-05-23 07:06:40 - last edited 2023-05-23 07:10:10

@terziyski 

if you think it helps with something I will add it, I don't think it helps because I found out what the problem is,on the old router until I sell it TP-LINK Archer AX3000 AX50 EU V1 if I'm not mistaken and my mind is not deceiving me had this function [Virtual Servers] which worked for me the last time correctly with the launcher when I was trying to connect to the server,from here the settings with the connection remained saved,but as I have said many times, it is a temporary solution, once you delete the settings from the launcher and redo them, you can no longer connect to the server because this router does not allow TP-LINK Archer AX73 AX5400 EU V2 something from Port Forwarding it doesn't work properly like the old one Virtual Servers

what should the people from tp link do? to put in place a virtual server that had this model TP-LINK Archer AX3000 AX50 and was working correctly,or copy those settings and for Port Forwarding to work correctly you have no other solution,since the ax53 version, they all have this problem since they removed the virtual server I don't know exactly why they did that because they broke down

Options
2023-05-27 11:39:24 - last edited 2023-05-27 13:28:58

@LordBeerus 

So I have never seen more stupidity in my life than at tp link so I paid for ax73 v2 EU 700 RON equal with 141,08 EUR a lot of money for something broken,I'm sorry that I had the chance in 14 days to return this model if it didn't work properly but I said to go on trust because we use 2 other models and they did not disappoint me TP-LINK Archer A6 AC1200 V1 EU and TP-LINK Archer AX3000 AX50 V1 EU the only models that worked correctly virtual server for MuOnline Server 

From several tests done both by me and by tp link support,I know for sure that it's not from muserver or from the launcher because I don't get any error basically the launcher tries to connect to the server but the connection is not made,I called the ISP several times to check if the problem is somehow theirs, they said it's not because their router is in bridge mode practically all the power is on the second router ax73 v2 eu,I open the ports in the router but I as the owner or you as the player cannot connect to the server because the connection is not made

besides that, I bought 2 more routers to help support tp link to detect the problem but to my surprise they had exactly the same problem TP-LINK Archer AX53 AX3000 V1 EU and TP-LINK TL-WR841N but V14 I have used this model in the past but not v14 and the virtual server was working, but it no longer works on this model either

from what I can see, this router does not allow ip from the tests done test 127.0.0.1 not working,test my ip from my isp not working,test no-ip not working,tp link support has done some tests and in vain does not detect the problem

I checked everything from windows firewall is not,from the isp is not because their router is in brige mode,eset internet security checked before installing no problem,open ports in the router but in vain,checked muserver and client and launcher, there are no problems, I have no errors, nothing,I even installed windows 10 home from 0,I even reset to the factory settings on this model and it still does the same,everything that could be tested was tested

yesterday tp link support did a test by connecting the cable from the router from the isp in bridge mode to my gaming laptop to see if the connection works,seriously if that ISP router is in bridge mode, what test can you do? you must also have the ports open to be able to check, I can't believe what I saw that is, he thinks I'm stupid just so I don't contact him anymore

I wasted a lot of time, money and energy to see someone who doesn't know what the problem is,I will talk to a lawyer to get my money back or even sue tp link,for me, as a customer, I cannot enjoy the product I bought, I repeat, for which I paid a lot of money and I also have a 4-year warranty but he can't change it for me because it must have a defect from the factory. In Romania, the laws are different

I can't allow such a thing I will see what the lawyer says these days,I've had enough

Options
Re:Archer AX73 EU V2 Virtual Server Problems MuOnline-Solution
2023-06-02 21:53:18 - last edited 2023-06-03 21:40:42

@LordBeerus 

I detected the problem, why is the connection not made when I try to log in to the server, windows 10 home or pro does not support muonline version 97d+99i or something in windows 10 does not allow the connection or it is a bug that was not detected, I tested on a VirtualBox machine the old windows 7 home premium and the connection is back,ax73 v2 works perfectly, there is no problem, it took a while until I found the problem

Recommended Solution
Options
Related Articles