TP-LINK Dynamic DNS logs out when I log out of router AX1800

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-23 18:03:50
Model: Archer AX1800  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.5 Build 20211231 rel.63820(5553)

When I log out of the TP-LINK router and log back int, the TP-LINK dynamic dns I registered with email and password logs me out automatic. It only stays logged in when im logged into router. Also I cannot run openVPN won't work.

I did unplug my network cable and using wifi on my desktop, could that be the issue? Do I need to have a always connected internet network cable connected to my desktop? But I tried it before and didnt work with cable connected.

It was working before, I was able to visit mypage.tplinkdns.com web server and do SSL but cannot connect to page , nor do remote managing my router too.

My WAN internet is using public IP and its checked with NAT, so I notice when I uncheck my NAT, my internet websites don't connect, but when i recheck NAT it works, so not sure if there is ay conflict with this.

I then checked NAT port forwarding, I notice since my IP address changed I had to update it to correct apache httpd and that now works, but SSL doesnt, il have to look into it.

But the main reason I am posting this is that the tplink dynamic dns service logged out automatic, so i cannot do remote into router as it does not load page (is it becuase I have my httpd running same time same port ? Also for openVPN, i had generated certificate and tried to connect but it wouldn't connect, i though this router has vpn server not using a host  for vpn server?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 475

Replies: 0

Related Articles