Archer AX53 missing the speed limit / bandwidth control

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-23 19:11:08
Model: Archer AX53  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.2 Build 20221019 rel.33889(4555)

Hi,

I have purchased the TP-Link Archer AX53 router and updated its firmware. 

I don't have the "Speed Limit" tab in "Clients".

In the older model - Archer C80, the "Speed limit" option is available. The Archer AX55 model also has the "Speed limit" option available after a firmware update.

The TP-Link consultant stated that the AX53 and AX55 models do not differ from each other except for the USB feature. Will the AX53 model receive a new firmware update with the "Speed limit" feature? If not, then I will have to return the device.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer AX53 missing the speed limit / bandwidth control
2023-04-24 03:10:56

@Crimson90 

Hi,

Even though the features of the AX53 and AX55 are almost the same, but you will find the AX53 gets less firmware support than AX55 if you compare.

If Speed Limit is the feature you must have, then my suggestion would be return it and buy one that have already supported it.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 329

Replies: 1