Deco M4 CPU 100%

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco M4 CPU 100%

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco M4 CPU 100%
Deco M4 CPU 100%
2023-04-28 12:48:52
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.5.4 Build 20220113 Rel. 38349

Hi All, 

I saw another thread about this issue but i cant seem to add to it, so i am experiencing an issue where my Device will spike to 100% CPU and once it spikes my internet drops and no devices can connect to the Wifi until it drops. It does not last long but this is what i picked up so far. Is there anything i can do about this? I bought this based on recommendation by a friend but i am really not happy. I bought this to alleviate the amount of access points i created throughout the house to ensure i have no spots without wifi, this has solved that problem but now there are moments where i am without internet and that is not practical if you are sitting in calls. 

Looking forward to your responce. 

Thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M4 CPU 100%
2023-05-06 12:10:13

@Chris-Bizzle 

Hi, Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Did you log into the web interface of Deco a lot? May I know how many online clients you have?

I have sent you a firmware that might help with the CPU load on Deco M4 V2. Please let me know whether it helped or not.

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 207

Replies: 1

Related Articles