Deco M4R suddenly not powering

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-02 11:35:05 - last edited 2023-05-02 11:36:30
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.4

The deco m4 just suddenly stop working, no LED light at all, no connection, not detected by deco app. I have tried another power source from living room deco and still the same. I was in a virtual meeting and the connection just stopped all of a sudden. I have sent an e-mail(I think) about this case and still waiting for response. I think my deco is still in warranty. 

Options
5 Reply
Re:Deco M4R suddenly not powering
2023-05-04 03:08:03

@JW_04 

Hi, Have you also tried to hold the reset pinhole for 1s to see if there is any response to the LED light?

If nothing happened, the hardware of this unit might be broken and you could refer to this link to get more details about warranty service:

https://www.tp-link.com/my/support/replacement-warranty/

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
2023-05-04 03:40:43

David-TP wrote

@JW_04 

Hi, Have you also tried to hold the reset pinhole for 1s to see if there is any response to the LED light?

If nothing happened, the hardware of this unit might be broken and you could refer to this link to get more details about warranty service:

https://www.tp-link.com/my/support/replacement-warranty/

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

@David-TP Hi Mr. David, thank you so much for replying me. Yeah I did pressed the reset button for 1 and more seconds with . Then, I was surfing browser for solution there was an article said that press for 15/16 seconds(quite forgot the accurate number) and I did also tried none of them works

Options
2023-05-04 03:44:08
Mr. David what actually is the RMA number and how can I find? After that should I deliver the both deco with box to TP-Link and where should I deliver to?
Options
2023-05-04 05:46:33

@JW_04 

Hi, the RMA number is provided by the local support team. Have you got any response from the local MY support team:

1. Contact us through the technical support email: support.my@tp-link.com, our representative will reply to you.

2. If you make a phone call to our Service Support Line 1800 22 8887, we’ll try our best to solve the problems over the phone. 

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
2023-05-04 06:15:00

David-TP wrote

@JW_04 

Hi, the RMA number is provided by the local support team. Have you got any response from the local MY support team:

1. Contact us through the technical support email: support.my@tp-link.com, our representative will reply to you.

2. If you make a phone call to our Service Support Line 1800 22 8887, we’ll try our best to solve the problems over the phone. 

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

@David-TP  No, I haven't receive any emails from MY support team. Just now I've sent another email for requesting the RMA code and I've provided the SN number

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 298

Replies: 5

Related Articles