Deco HELP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco HELP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco HELP
Deco HELP
2023-05-04 10:14:19

My network has been running for over a year with no problem, however recently one android phone in the house does not see the deco and deco guest network on its wifi settings, it does see another network in the house and connects fine. I have checked "blocked devices" on the deco but there are no blocked devices.

The phone has also had a full factory reset at Samsung but still the deco networks are not visible on this one phone, all other devices are able to connect to the deco.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated 🙏 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco HELP
2023-05-05 02:53:25

@MikeC1199 

Hi, May I know the model number of your Deco and how about the model number of your Samsung phone?

If the guest network has been set to 2.4ghz only with no security, are you able to detect the guest network on this smartphone?

Please also check the SSID on the guest network in case there are any special characters that the smartphone does not support:

Special Characters are not suitable as Wi-Fi Name and Password

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Deco HELP
2023-05-05 15:47:43

We had a few wifi glitches after latest samsung updates to one ui core 4.0/4.1, seem better after the latest updates together with google play updates, ensure that the phone has all updates applied and rebooted, and the google play is something most people forgets to check and update, go to settings and search for it (it asks for reboots as well when it needs to apply patches, it is a manual update).

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 245

Replies: 2

Related Articles