XR500V - DDNS update fail

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-17 10:10:34
Model: Archer VR600v  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 0.8.0 v5009.0 Build 191203 Rel.70672n

Hi,

I have been using an Archer XR500V for over a year now, but I was never able to get the DDNS service to function properly.

What happens is that my ISP somewhat frequently changes my IP address and the router simply doesn't update its IP to the DDNS provider (in this case NO-IP).

Has anyone had this problem?

Also, I was unable to select the correct model while starting this thread because it seems that the XR500V is not available in the device list so I picked the VR600v.

Thank you.

Options
1 Reply
Re:XR500V - DDNS update fail
2023-05-18 01:53:46

@Switchtek 

Hi, Archer XR500v is tailored for ISPs only, that is why it is not in the device list, may I know if you received the Archer XR500v from your ISP?

If so,  please contact your ISP to report the product issue.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 445

Replies: 1

Related Articles