Voip configuration issue on Deco X73-DSL with Italian provider "Fastweb"

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-21 07:44:38
Model: Deco X73-DSL  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.7 Build 20230209 Rel. 77189

Hello, everyone.

I've bought a Deco X73-DSL modem because I was not satisfied of the one provided by the provider.

After configuration, Internet connection was fine.

Alas, Voip configuration failed: the phone has the line, but when I try to call, line is always busy. The provider sent a technician to check the line and it's ok. After further investigation, it seems that there are other configuration parameters to set in order the Voip to function. One of them is codec.

How should I set these parameters? I've not find any way to do so, neither in the 192.168.68.1 menu nor in the Deco App.

Any help or ideas?

Thank you very much

Options
1 Reply
Re:Voip configuration issue on Deco X73-DSL with Italian provider "Fastweb"
2023-05-22 02:47:18

@VDmmt 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Could you please send an email to support.forum@tp-link.com with some screenshots of your VOIP configurations?

By the way, may I know what are these "other configuration parameters " you wish to put on X73-DSL? I could check with the engineer to see whether there is any workaround.

Thank you very much.

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 112

Replies: 1

Related Articles