local password change

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

local password change

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
local password change
local password change
2023-05-27 18:11:01
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0 Build 20221208 rel.45145(4555)
Hello, I would like to know how to change the local password of the AX6000 router without losing everything, I connect to it with my TPlink identifier but since the firmware change it asks me for a local that I do not have!

Bonjour, je voudrai savoir comment changer le mot de passe local du routeur AX6000 sans tout perdre, je m'y connecte avec mon identifiant TPlink mais depuis le changement de firmware il me demande un local que je n'ai pas !

Options
2 Reply
Re:local password change
2023-05-29 08:36:30

@kris1208 

Hello, you mean the login password of its web interface, right? Do you have another option on the login page to login with TP-Link ID? 

If your router has bound to your TP-Link ID, you could try that option if available.

If not, please try "admin" as the local password, however, if "admin" doesn't work and there is no other possible password, I am afraid you will need to reset the router to factory defaults and set it up again.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:local password change
2023-05-29 10:31:27

@Sunshine 

Hello, thank you for your response.
then I have no "admin" password it asks me for a local password which I do not have.
I manage to connect just with a tplink identifier.
if then I go to the settings it asks me for the old local password that I don't have (and even if I put nothing it doesn't work).
I tried forgot password but that didn't work either.

Bonjour merci de votre reponse. 
alors j'ai pas de mot de passe "admin" il me demande un mot de passe local que je n'ai pas.
j'arrive a me connecter juste avec un identifiant tplink.
si ensuite je vais dans les parametres il me demande l'ancien mot de passe local que je n'ai pas (et meme si je met rien ca ne fonctionne pas).
J'ai essayé de faire mot de passe oublié mais ca ne fonctionne pas non plus.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 670

Replies: 2

Related Articles