Deco for Garage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco for Garage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco for Garage
Deco for Garage
2023-05-31 18:02:13 - last edited 2023-05-31 18:04:00

Hi

I have used a Deco around my house and have been very impressed and happy with the way it works.

I own a small garage and what to put a mesh wifi in there, I have cat 5 around the place, number of offices and workshops. 

I do not want to pay out of over top Business level wifi and want to use deco; can anyone suggest the best models to use, something a little more robust than good looking.

Also is there a limit to the number of is the a limit to the number of Deco units you can have, as I might need upto 8 ?

Thanks in advance 

Nigel

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco for Garage
2023-06-01 06:58:49

@Auror1968 

Hi, welcome to the community.

May I know the model number of Deco you have used before?

Different Deco could work well together and you could use "Compare" to find out a suitable model.

Can different Deco models work together?

How to use "Compare":

https://www.tp-link.com/en/compare/?typeId=5700&productIds=52557%2C58879%2C58736

If all Mesh nodes use Wi-Fi Backhaul, For most Deco models, we recommend up to 6 units in one Deco Mesh network. >>How many Deco units can I add to my Deco mesh network?

Best regards.

Options
Re:Deco for Garage
2023-06-02 14:49:13

@Auror1968 - Thanks for the reply.

In my house I currently have M4R's.

The garage will be a completely separate network, so was wondering which would be the best Deco's to go for, main requirement is good stable network.

Nigel

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 854

Replies: 2

Related Articles