WIFI IN 3 floor house

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

WIFI IN 3 floor house

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
WIFI IN 3 floor house
WIFI IN 3 floor house
2023-06-05 10:02:54

Good morning, I recently bought a 3 floor house. In his basement I have set up a recreation room, it has large walls and there is no mobile line or 3g data, so I installed the
fiber optics that goes well 300Mbs. This basement has its own light box. I have the problem to bring the Wi-Fi to the rest of the house because the signal does not reach beyond the basement. I bought the Mesh wifi system with Powerline tplink px50 that brings the internet signal through the electrical line but since the basement and the house have different electrical panels, although they are connected to each other, the system does not work and the mesh network does not reach beyond the basement either .

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Options
1 Reply
Re:WIFI IN 3 floor house
2023-06-06 10:52:05

@drjoserufo 

Hi, Has the house been deployed with Ethernet cables, or Coaxial cables like this

Or would it be possible to put the main Deco along with the fiber optics in the basement, then one satellite inside near the entrance of the basement; a third satellite connected via an Ethernet cable to the 2nd Deco but outside of the basement?

If Powerline Backhaul is not an option, Ethernet Backhaul would be the last choice for the Deco Mesh system.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 117

Replies: 1

Related Articles