Cannot connect google mini to deco m5

2023-06-17 15:32:43
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi , I cannot for the life of me reconnect my google mini to my deco mesh. If tried all of thecsugetions I can find but no luck.

I get so far as Google home ap finding the nest mini but it wont connect to wifi. I get the message your mini was set up but cant be found...

AP isolation is off 9n my router and the app and mini are on the same wifi network. I've also tried factory reset on the mini and turning off 5ghz on the deco networks.

It's so annoying. I am out of ideas.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Cannot connect google mini to deco m5
2023-06-20 09:17:12

@Rickyboy 

Hi, have you tried to turn off "fast roaming" and "beamforming" on the Deco APP>More>Advanced?

If still no change, please record a video clip about the configuration process of Google Mini and send the Video clip to support.forum@tp-link.com.

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
2023-06-20 17:35:36

@David-TP 

Yes I've tried turning those settings off. All of my Google smart speakers are effected and my hub. They were all working fine until I had to remove my mesh system for BB line repair. When I reconnected none will connect . I get has far as selecting the network and then  it tells me that it cannot connect.

App and device are on the same2.4 ghz network . Seems it must be a deco / google conflict.

I don't know how to record the set up and this forum would not let me add a screen shot

Options
2023-11-14 21:50:04

@Rickyboy 

Did you ever sort this m8? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 531

Replies: 3

Related Articles