All Deco "extenders" connected to Main Deco

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-20 15:46:44
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi everyone.

i have 4 X20 devices and one of them of course is the main one. The other 3, are always connected to the main one?

I remember seeing when I opened the mobile app that they connected with each other.

I would like to know if the extenders always connect only to the main one, because one of them (Office), which is further away, has signal problems.

Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:All Deco "extenders" connected to Main Deco
2023-06-21 10:12:08

@MasouzaBR 

Hi, May I know the hardware version of your Deco X20?

For V4, the latest official firmware allows you to manually select the signal source of Deco.

For V3, there is beta firmware available for testing.

For other hardware versions, please try the following suggestions:

1. please move the Office Deco X20 a little closer to the nearby satellite Deco.

2. then run "network optimization" once on Deco APP>More.

3. Check whether the Office Deco has changed the signal source. If yes, please move it back to where it was.

By the way, except for the "Fair" signal strength on Office Deco, have you noticed any performance issue on this Deco?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
Re:All Deco "extenders" connected to Main Deco
2023-06-22 00:48:06

@David-TP 

Hi, David.

I put the Office next to the Bedroom , I did what you said but it continued connected to the main Kitchen. I restarted the Office and even so it continued connected to the Kitchen. I also tried to bring the Office closer to the Kitchen and the signal, as expected, it has improved, but when I return the Office to where it was, the signal drops again.

My Hardware version is 2.

Thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 210

Replies: 2

Related Articles