unstable cable connection from deco

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-06 22:38:02
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: m4r

wifi in some rooms doesnt work, on the app it shows that all decos are working fine, i have 3 decos 1 main another 1 on the same floor and 1 is one floor above, my pc is on the floor above i have ethernet cable connected to the deco and my ping keeps jumping its not stable at all i cant play most games cause i get ping jumps, also the download speed isnt the best my router can give up to 500mbps download ( when i was connected from the router straight to my pc i was getting this download) now i barely get 30, any help is appreciated thanks in advance 

Options
3 Reply
Re:unstable cable connection from deco
2023-07-07 08:26:25

@trapped 

Hi, Have you checked the Ethernet speed from the main Deco M4? Is it about 500m/s?

Can I have some pictures of your network map and signal source strength on the Deco APP, such as:

Could you please also help me swap the location of two satellite M4 and would the slow speed stay on the same location-the upper floor?

Options
2023-07-07 09:04:53 - last edited 2023-07-07 09:11:57

Options
2023-07-07 09:22:35

@trapped after i took this pic download bas back to 40mbps then 13kbps now 1 mbps it just keeps jumping my brother next room in 2nd floor doesnt have internet at all 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 357

Replies: 3

Related Articles