Connection of 7 PORT HUB to laptop

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-11 07:51:11 - last edited 2023-07-11 07:52:24
Tags: #connection laptop

The print is so small on tp-link I can barely see it with a magnifying glass.

The numbers I have are:  UN/700  Model Number

USB 3.0 7PORT HUB

S/N 2193845003186 UN/3.0

One  of the ports is labelled micro B.  Is this the port to use for connection to lap top ?

I have the correct power lead so I can switch on the port but I do not know how to connect it to the laptop.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Connection of 7 PORT HUB to laptop
2023-07-13 11:16:17

@dummy2023 

Hi, welcome to the community.

please refer to the following picture:

Best regards.

Options
Re:Connection of 7 PORT HUB to laptop
2023-08-20 15:52:47

@David-TP 

Yes, a port labeled "micro B" is typically a USB port, and it's often used for connecting devices like smartphones, tablets, and other peripherals to computers, laptops, or other devices. This port might be used for transferring data, charging the device, or both.

However, please note that micro B ports are becoming less common as newer devices and laptops often use USB Type-C ports, which are reversible and offer faster data transfer speeds and charging capabilities. If your laptop has a USB Type-C port, you might need an adapter or a cable with the appropriate connectors to connect a device with a micro B port to your laptop. Always check the port types on both your laptop and the device you're trying to connect to ensure compatibility.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 326

Replies: 2

Tags

connection laptop
Related Articles