Deco M9 plus and IPTV box

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-12 04:34:36
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 3.4.6

Bonjour,

ma box internet étant dans une autre pièce de la maison, j'ai acheté le Deco M9 plus qui fonctionne super bien.  Ma tv est reliée à un esclave M9 ainsi que ma box tv.  Je voudrais acheter une box IPTV Xsarius 4k  mais le vendeur dit que je peux uniquement la mettre directement reliée au modem par câble car en wifi cela ne fonctionnera pas.  Est-il possible de brancher la box IPTV sur le même esclave que ma box tv à côté du téléviseur ?

Merci de votre aide.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco M9 plus and IPTV box
2023-07-13 03:21:05 - last edited 2023-07-13 03:22:21

@Kimie66 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Can I have the model number of your Xsarius 4k IPTV box?

I picked some models from Xsarius OTT product list and most of them are Dual-band Wi-Fi. So I am quite curious if they could not be connected via Wi-Fi then what this dual-band Wi-Fi is used for?

https://xsarius.nl/new-xsarius-sniper-4k/

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Deco M9 plus and IPTV box
2023-07-13 04:06:56

@David-TP

Hello,
I haven't bought it yet and don't know witch model it is, but I don't think it's  about the model. He says it's because IPTV on wi-fi is unstable and that I'm going to complain. I don't think he knows anything about wi-fi mesh. I've since found a solution. I've got a friend who has an IPTV box and he's going to lend it to me to try it out. He's plugged it into PLC because his wi-fi is of poor quality (10 MB download at max) whereas I get at least 90 mb and latency 20 and his electricity is single-phase. At home the PLC doesn't work because I have 400 volt electricity (4 phases). Il' let know if it works.

Translated with DeepL

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 190

Replies: 2

Related Articles