Deco X20 Network Setup *Novice User*

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-13 14:53:23
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi everyone,

I need some advice on my network setup. I recently bought the Deco X20 setup with 3 units and got myself into a right old mess!!!

I managed to restart the set up from scratch again and have got things running, but for some reason 1 of the units isn't working and either stays flashing green or solid green.

It doesn't show up on the deco app and deosn't connect to anything. While deleting the old network and starting a fresh and got the untis mixed up, and i think the one I have an issue with was the one that was originally set up as the main one.

Basically, I am trying to find out how i can reset this unit and get it up and running again. (I have tried various things  via internet but without any luck.

Apologies if this hasn't explained much as I'm completely new to this.

Many thanks for your time,

Dan

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco X20 Network Setup *Novice User*
2023-07-14 07:15:58

@Dpnuk1978 

Hi, welcome to the community.

You could refer to this picture to get information on the LED status of Deco X20:

So if the LED is solid green, the Deco X20 is working great. As for flashing green, if it is not under the firmware upgrade, it is suggested to reset it once by holding the reset pinhole for 1s. Then monitor for a while whether the same issue would repeat.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Deco X20 Network Setup *Novice User*
2023-07-15 09:18:07

@David-TP Thanks for the advice.

I had issues with this unit (being used for a satellite deco) for a few days where no lights were on at all as if no power was getting to it.

Today the power has come on and it has been stuck on flashing green light for about 3 hours. I tried the reset but nothing happened and it just carried on flashing green.

The strange thing is this unit doesn't show up on my network and App as if it doesn't exist???

Dan

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 469

Replies: 2

Related Articles