Download and Upload Speed really low

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-15 09:57:48
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.8 Build 140401 Rel.49960n

Hi guys, I've got a WPA4220 Kit that is connected to a Fiber connection (1 Gbps). When connected to the router I got really high Download and Upload Speed (almost 800 Mbps in Download), but when I connect to the powerline (cable or WiFi) these are the results I get. I've tried looking in the configuration page of the powerline, but I can't seem to find anything related to the connection speed. Do any of you know how I can improve the quality of the connection? Thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:Download and Upload Speed really low
2023-07-15 15:13:59

@Broskinator97 

Hi,

There are really only two things that can potentially improve the quality of the connection.

1) reduce the distance between the two Powerline adapters

2) reduce the interferences that are introduced into the building's electrical circuit by other electrical appliances (in particular disconnect electronic equipment that contains so-called switched-mode power supplies)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 318

Replies: 1

Related Articles