Problem in "Archer VR600 v3 0" There is no internet when the electricity is cut off and back on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Problem in "Archer VR600 v3 0" There is no internet when the electricity is cut off and back on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-23 16:54:43
Model: Archer VR600  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.4.0 0.9.1 v009e.0 Build 220224 Rel.55096n

I bought this router 8 months ago and I have been facing this problem since the purchase I updated to the latest firmware and I am still facing the problem so I spoke to customer service via chat and he told me to download a copy that he sent me which I downloaded and tried and the problem is still continuing
The problem is that when the power is interrupted and restarted again, the Internet is cut off and disconnected for hours. If I left the router and did not restart it, but as soon as I made a restart, the Internet returned and works normally without problems, and I attached pictures showing that
The first picture is after the power is back on and before restarting the router

another one after I try to restart the router

What should I do to solve this problem that is causing me many problems?
Thanks in Advance.

Options
13 Reply
Re:Problem in "Archer VR600 v3 0" There is no internet when the electricity is cut off and back on
2023-07-27 08:58:03

@Eng-H 

Hi, thank you very much for posting on TP-Link Community.

Upon checking, the latest firmware for Archer VR600 V3 is Archer VR600(EU)_V3_1.5.0 Build 220518, please download it from the official website and update the firmware to see if it helps:

Firmware Download for Archer VR600 V3

If the problem still happens, please confirm if unplugging the power supply and plugging it back will be able to reproduce the issue or not.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Problem in "Archer VR600 v3 0" There is no internet when the electricity is cut off and back on
2023-07-27 14:24:28

@Sunshine I updated the firmware to the version you mentioned Firmware Version:1.5.0 0.9.1 v009e.0 Build 220518

I tried to unplug the router adaptor and try to re-plug it again and I faced the same problem, I needed to restart the router to restore the internet connection even after updating the firmware.

And I tried the solution mentioned in this topic
https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/597254Also the problem remained the same and not solved.

Options
2023-07-31 12:00:47 - last edited 2023-07-31 12:01:01

@Eng-H 

Hi, thank you very much for the update.

After the issue happens, may I know how you rebooted the device to get internet again? By pressing the on/off button, or unplugging and plugging the power adapter again, or reboot it via web interface?

If you click the Advanced tab -> Network -> Internet and select "Connect", will it also connect to the Internet with no issue as mentioned in this topic: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/597254

By the way, who is your ISP please?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-08-02 12:47:20

@Sunshine Thank you for your responses,
After the issue happens, may I know how you rebooted the device to get internet again?
Whether I restart it by disconnecting the adapter and reconnecting it, pressing the on/off button, or through the router page (software restart), in all three cases, the Internet returns after restarting, I tried all three methods.

About my ISP: I am from Egypt and My ISP is: Telecom Egypt (We)

If you click the Advanced tab -> Network -> Internet and select "Connect", will it also connect to the Internet with no issue as mentioned in this topic: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/597254
I tried this and when I clicked disconnect and connect, the internet returned, I attached this operation in the images below
1- when the issue happened and lost internet

2- Advanced tab -> Network -> Internet

3- I clicked disconnect and after that clicked on connect after disconnected

4- after that the internet returned 

Options
2023-08-03 03:42:16

@Eng-H 

Thank you very much for the detailed information. 

To assist you efficiently, I've forwarded your case to the TP-Link support engineers, who will contact you with your registered email address later. Please pay attention to your email box for follow-up.

Options
2023-08-05 09:27:48

@Sunshine i have same problem with w9960 bought from amazon 2-3 weeks ago every electricy cut off internet connecting after 1 hours my isp turk Telekom but i think problem at modem help

Options
2023-08-05 10:41:10

@Eng-H did you solve problem

Options
2024-01-22 16:39:44

@Eng-H Have you solved the problem? I am also from Egypt (

ISP: Telecom Egypt - WE

Router: Archer VR400

Options
2024-01-25 18:04:29

@msaleh Unfortunately, the problem has not been solved yet.

Options
2024-01-26 03:01:37

@Eng-H 

There's a newer FW release for your device here. Try updating the FW and then test if there's any improvement.

Also make sure that your PPPoE connection mode is set to "Auto" here:

Don't forget to click on Save buttom on the page bottom right.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1336

Replies: 13

Related Articles