Archer TX3000E: Slow Download, Fast Upload

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-27 16:34:24
Model: Archer TX3000E  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I just installed the Archer TX3000E. It went smoothly, except that I don't have an F_USB slot on my motherboard. Since the manual says "Bluetooth USB cable" and I only plan on using this for WiFi, I just skipped that cable.

Now everything works fine, except a ludicrously slow download speed (while upload speed is normal).

I'm getting around 4.3 Mbps Download and 38.43 Mbps Upload speeds: https://www.speedtest.net/result/15044846411

Any ideas what may be causing this?

More info:

- I have a laptop, phone, and tablet connected to the same network. All of them are getting normal speeds

- Just before installing, I had another WiFi adapter which got normal speeds on the same network in the same location, but stopped working after a while (which is why I replaced it)

Hope someone can help, I feel like I'm stuck in the early 00s :(

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer TX3000E: Slow Download, Fast Upload
2023-07-28 09:45:54

@Simoon 

Hi, have you tried to install the chipset manufacture driver:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/189347/-Wi-Fi-6-AX200

And how much bandwidth you could get on other mobile clients when connecting to the same band?

Please also help me check the current wireless link speed on the computer:

How to check the associated/link speed on a wireless client

It is also suggested to refer to the suggestions on this link:

How to improve the speed of TP-Link wireless adapters

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 224

Replies: 1

Related Articles