Connictivity issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Connictivity issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Connictivity issue
Connictivity issue
2023-08-06 21:23:49
Model: Archer T4U  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello , so this is my first time Ever with TP-link products , i bought a  Archer T4u V3 2 days ago assuming im gona have Fun using wireless internet on my PC saw all the good videos on youtube about the product but starting the first day i ran into bugs and issues with the device , from the big lag spike when it search for networks to Timeouts with the modem . and no none of them is only happening for me since u can see a lot of users also having same issue with All the drivers u can think of and all the possible ways to fix it , i dunno if its something with the hardware or software tbh but im 100% sure it is broken . Please dont answer this with "please remove the driver and install the latest" as im not a basic PC user ive done all you can think of at this point i just need to know you guys Know this issue with this model and going to fix it if its possible with a Driver or not , should this be my last TP-link product or not . Thanks 

Options
6 Reply
Re:Connictivity issue
2023-08-09 01:48:36

@Hellstrong 

Hi, have you tried the beta driver here:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/509006

Since it is basically a new adapter, I don't think the hardware is broken, and it might have bad compatibility with the motherboard on your PC or the Home Wireless network.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
2023-08-09 07:20:23

@David-TP  Hello Good Sir , Thank you for Your time and investigation . I have downloaded / installed the Driver you Linked here ,so far so good . but i have to test it for few hrs / a Day to be sure , but Fingers crossed it might be the solution !!! i really hope so , and soon a none beta version of this so people like me with this product / issue can use it Issue free please ?!

Options
2023-08-09 07:33:13

@David-TP Update on the Beta Driver you provided , with the other Drivers i was getting unstable Connection speed of the Dongle , im talking about the speed you see when checking the dongle Status that 866Mbps . it use to go up and down even with a short distance from 533 up to 800~ , but with this Driver its rock solid on 866 !! which is again a perfect signe

Options
2023-08-09 07:39:31
Also are you guys Aware of the issue with Huge lag spike when you click the search wifi client icon ? like when u click the wifi icon on task bar to see the list of wifi you can connect to it spikes for a sec and then goes back to normal , its not that big of a deal but it would be amazing to get that one fixed as well
Options
2023-08-09 10:42:05
Quick update , after around 2Hrs of use i got 2 /3 sec of timeout just like before, seems like the issue has been lowerd but not fixed completely .
Options
2023-08-11 09:28:21

@Hellstrong 

Hi, Could you please send an email to support.forum@tp-link.com (please add forum ID #617918)with the following details:

1. The system info and driver info on the computer, such as the pictures here:

How to check driver version of TP-Link adapters and system information of your computer

2. Can you share with us some log files or screenshots of the ping test?

By the way, is the issue easily produced in a short time?

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 363

Replies: 6

Related Articles