TP-Link ID

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP-Link ID

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TP-Link ID
TP-Link ID
2023-08-08 16:04:34
Model: Archer VR600  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

My vr600 v3 had its power circuit damaged and repaired within the warranty period, since then I can't bind it to my TP-LINK ID

The router page keeps saying "oops we can't reach cloud server"

And the Tether App says unable to bind

Options
5 Reply
Re:TP-Link ID
2023-08-10 12:38:15

@DrOmar 

Hi, could you please send me a private message to provide MAC address of your VR600 V3 and your TP-Link ID?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-08-10 16:26:55

@Sunshine 

Done, sir

Options
2023-08-11 15:06:53

@Sunshine Have you received my message ?

Options
2023-08-14 06:47:32

@DrOmar 

Hi, private message received, but the MAC address cannot be found on our system, I guess that is why it cannot reach the cloud.

Do you know if the MAC address was changed when you repair it? and did you repair it with local TP-Link team or the retailer?

If it is still under warranty, it is recommended to contact the team where it was repaired and get it replaced.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-08-14 21:01:59 - last edited 2023-08-14 21:03:48

I repaired it under the warranty at the local TP-Link place stated on its box. Also, the MAC address on its back label is the same as the one stated on the router main page. I can send you private message with pictures of both. I don't believe they will accept to replace it.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 590

Replies: 5

Related Articles