Votes

Archer C80

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Archer C80

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer C80
Archer C80
2023-08-09 15:51:24
Tags: #VPN
Model: Archer C80  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.12.10 Build 230208 Rel.38878n(5553)

Please add the VPN support as there are probably a lot of people since 2018 asking for this feature. Google Archer C80 VPN Support and you'll find that there are probably confused people about why older models get the VPN feature but not the newer one. Creates better product choice as older models are still on sale and people will be confused.

Btw i need this because i have to access my home.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C80
2023-08-10 07:00:52

@ZandaaTV 

Hello, thank you for posting on the TP-Link community.

I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team. Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send them up for you.

By the way, for now, if you need to access the router web interface remotely, you could enable remote management feature, and if you need to access any local servers within the home network, you could use port forwarding feature to open related ports for the local servers.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 452

Replies: 1

Voters 1

Tags