Easymesh firmware for AX6000 when?

Easymesh firmware for AX6000 when?

24 Reply
Re:Easymesh firmware for AX6000 when?
2024-04-27 18:21:13

@Well_Hung_Ling 

@Sunshine 

I bought my AX6000 because it was on the list of EasyMesh devices and it was a high-end option with the right amount of ports for a large home that requires a combination of Router's + AP's.  Now I'm stuck with a device that won't get the high end features that end up on the $150 devices TP-Link releases.

This is frustrating.  Could TP-Link offer a trade-up program to allow AX6000 owners to move to a device that will have better support for core future-proof features like EasyMesh?

I have also experienced significant and strange ethernet issues in the last 6 weeks that generate no log events or alerts so they are impossible to diagnose.  The only way to address these full network disconnects for many of my devices has been to power cycle AND disconnect the ethernet connectors from the AX6000.   The AX6000 intermittently is not able to maintain connectivity to my TP-Link - TL-SG1024S 24 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch either.

It would be nice to have a definitive statement that AX6000 is totally dropped from the EasyMesh program so owners can move on from this.

Options
2024-04-29 04:57:04

@cmarv 

Bin it and buy a real router m8 tplink doesn't have support for they high end older equipment..

I bought a mikrotik router that runs rings around this tplink paper weight and fully programmable and i mean wow it is amazing what this thing can do full control 

Options
2024-07-06 06:45:56

@Sunshine This borders on false advertising at this point. The feature is still advertised as OneMesh compatibility, but has been removed from EasyMesh compatibility and tplink reps have straight up ghosted requests to understand a timeline for the advertised functionality for over a year. Advertised features that may determine a purchase aren't optional, no matter how many disclaimers you add to the compatibility list after the fact.

Options
2024-07-24 10:48:58

Hi,

Is there any update on support for Easy Mesh? Please?

Options