ER-605 Multi-Net NAT

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ER-605 Multi-Net NAT

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
ER-605 Multi-Net NAT
ER-605 Multi-Net NAT
2023-08-23 17:33:27 - last edited 2023-08-24 03:24:57
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

how to configure Multi-Net NAT on ER605

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:ER-605 Multi-Net NAT-Solution
2023-08-24 03:24:14 - last edited 2023-08-24 03:24:50

Hi @edd1982 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Multi-nets NAT, this function has been built into the firmware. This is no longer an option to be configured.

If you need help with multi-nets configuration, please refer to the articles below:

How to create multi networks and manage network behavior with ACL on Omada Gateway in standalone mode

How to configure Multi-Networks & Multi-SSIDs on Omada SDN Controller

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:ER-605 Multi-Net NAT-Solution
2023-08-24 03:24:14 - last edited 2023-08-24 03:24:50

Hi @edd1982 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Multi-nets NAT, this function has been built into the firmware. This is no longer an option to be configured.

If you need help with multi-nets configuration, please refer to the articles below:

How to create multi networks and manage network behavior with ACL on Omada Gateway in standalone mode

How to configure Multi-Networks & Multi-SSIDs on Omada SDN Controller

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:ER-605 Multi-Net NAT
2023-08-24 05:44:02
i have a L3 managed switch before the ER-605 and i donot need to configure vlan on it i forward taffic to the ER-605 using policy based routing on the from the L3 managed switch i only need it to load balance the traffic over the two wan connected to the ER-605 do i need to configure the subnets on it to activate the Multi-Net NAT for the subnet i have
Options
Re:ER-605 Multi-Net NAT
2023-08-24 08:37:20

Hi @edd1982 

edd1982 wrote

i have a L3 managed switch before the ER-605 and i donot need to configure vlan on it i forward taffic to the ER-605 using policy based routing on the from the L3 managed switch i only need it to load balance the traffic over the two wan connected to the ER-605 do i need to configure the subnets on it to activate the Multi-Net NAT for the subnet i have

For the load balancing on the ER605, you don't have to configure anything. It'll balance.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 363

Replies: 3

Related Articles