Cannot enable Remote management on web interface

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-24 05:46:48 - last edited 2023-08-31 15:23:13
Model: TL-WR940N  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 3.20.1 Build 200316

Hello there, I want to enable remote management on my router, however when i log into the web management interface, there is no Remote Management feature existed on the web interface. I have checked the TP Link User_Guide, they do have it on the web interface, and even show the step, but in my case, I don't have it.

To give additional information, I also want to configure remote management on my CCTV, I have configure port forwarding on the router when I chose common service as "http", which refer to port 80, the router say that I use conflicting port with the router Remote Management interface.

Therefore, may I know how can I configure the remote management, and why this feature does not exist on my Router web interface?

Thanks you very much.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Cannot enable Remote management on web interface-Solution
2023-08-24 10:23:56 - last edited 2023-08-31 15:23:13

@anshi_32 Hi, it looks like the Remote Management settings for this router were moved to System Tools > Administration > Service Configuration. You can refer to the screenshot below to see where you can find the settings. Hope this helps!

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Cannot enable Remote management on web interface
2023-08-24 05:51:39

@anshi_32 

Apparently, as the 2 images below have shown, on my Router web interface, under the Security tab, there is no Remote Management.

This is the web interface that my router have.

This is the web interface that my router have

The image below is the Remote management feature that the User_Guide have shown

Options
Re:Cannot enable Remote management on web interface-Solution
2023-08-24 10:23:56 - last edited 2023-08-31 15:23:13

@anshi_32 Hi, it looks like the Remote Management settings for this router were moved to System Tools > Administration > Service Configuration. You can refer to the screenshot below to see where you can find the settings. Hope this helps!

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Cannot enable Remote management on web interface
2023-08-27 03:50:45

@rosscercado Ahh, i see it now, thanks you very much

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 501

Replies: 3

Related Articles