Deco Blocking certain websites?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-02 15:01:24
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

Is is possible my Deco setup is blocking certain websites?  In particular Bet365? I have a mesh network setup running the

latest firmware but on my phone while connected to the network I can't access Bet365, both the app / website. When turning off WiFi and connecting via mobile data both work without issue.

It's not Internet speed related, everything else seems to work besides this site. I don't see anything within the Deco app that would be causing it either so maybe it's the ISP blocking it? Is there any way I can investigate to see what is happening?

Sorry for the image mid sentence, on mobile and can't seem to move it - but that's about as far as I get when opening the app, mobile data it opens instantly 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco Blocking certain websites?
2023-09-02 15:28:33

Just something additional I noticed within the app - it says my provider is "HOT NET Internet Services Ltd", where is that coming from? It's not my ISP and from a Google search seems it's an ISP in Israel, I live in the UK.

Options
Re:Deco Blocking certain websites?
2023-09-04 02:38:04

@Penguin1 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Did you have any VPN connection enabled on the mobile phone?

If you have a wired computer, it is suggested to temporarily unplug Deco from the ISP modem and connect the laptop via Ethernet cable to the model directly and check whether you are able to access Bet365.

By the way, have you set up any parental control rules for the smartphone?

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 346

Replies: 2

Related Articles