script to reboot when router not connected to internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-10 03:55:43
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: beta

I have an issue due to 5g jio sim internet not connected in MR600, installed new beta firmware. But internet connection is not consistently some time its goes unconnected until we reboot the router. I want to automate this reboot when internet not connected. 

Kindly suggest some solution using command line or Linux script which we can run through Linux machine connect in local network.  

We have only ref in GUI mode to reboot, but we need non-gui mode of reboot the router.

Options
2 Reply
Re:script to reboot when router not connected to internet
2023-09-11 11:50:32

@aaak 

Hi, the MR600 V2 doesn't support to reboot via script, you could consider using reboot schedule to let it reboot automatically at specific time every day.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:script to reboot when router not connected to internet
2023-09-13 07:52:27

@Sunshine I have reported the vodafone and jio sim not working after i did beta firmware update. https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/604130 

But the current problem is some times the internet connection goes down without any reason for long time until we power cycle the device. Where signal strength is good.

Once we reboot/power cycle the router than only router able to connect with internet.

Its making my security system handicap in remote monitoring. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 937

Replies: 2

Related Articles