Parental Controls not working on Brand New router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-23 00:53:27 - last edited 2023-09-25 03:00:38
Model: Archer GX90  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.2 Build 20230830

Hi. Hooked up new router yesterday. Time is set correctly. I can "block" my phone as a device. Then I can unblock the phone. After restarting the phone I then comeup in connected devices and good to go again. Setting a time limit, "pausing" internet to a device, Setting a schedule on a device, none of these work. And this is the main reason I purchased. I create a profile I assign a device I try to pause internet-nothing. And I see my son has been on his phone as usual half the night after the prodfile I created for him did nothing to block his phone using "bedtime" hours. Any advice? This is Homecare I am using. Have I bought a "lemon".?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Parental Controls not working on Brand New router-Solution
2023-09-24 06:03:23 - last edited 2023-09-25 03:00:38

@JimNZ 

Go through this thread to see the details for this issue.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Parental Controls not working on Brand New router-Solution
2023-09-24 06:03:23 - last edited 2023-09-25 03:00:38

@JimNZ 

Go through this thread to see the details for this issue.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 321

Replies: 1

Related Articles