Auto blocked devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Auto blocked devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Auto blocked devices
Auto blocked devices
2023-09-28 09:13:47
Model: Deco X50   Deco X55  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.1 Build 20230824 Rel.74320

Hello I'm having a problem with many devices showing up as blocked in my device list. I unblock them, but after a while they show up as blocked again. The interesting thing is that they aren't actually blocked while it shows them like that, but it's very annoying. Can you please check this issue?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Auto blocked devices
2023-10-02 03:31:01

@Rikko 

Hi, nice to see you again.

Have you enabled Allow list under Access Control?

It sounds that they might be related. The actual MAC address has been added to the Allow List, then the devices start using the random MAC address to connect Deco again which will be denied by Deco, finally it is forced to use the actual MAC again.

But it was just my guess. Could you please send some screenshots on the Deco APP of the blocked list?

Please also help me submit the Deco APP log here:

How to submit Deco APP log

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
2023-10-02 06:16:14

@David-TP 

Hi David-TP

Yes I use the Allow list options for manage of my devices, and this issue has appeared after activate this function.

In fact the devices were appeared as a blocked has only static MAC addresses (for example my main switch or NAS server or DVR)

I think this is some kind of bug of app or devices or...

I sent you log.

Best regards

Options
2023-10-07 03:36:18

@Rikko 

Thank you very much for your time and patience. The logs have been received and forwarded to the engineers。

Please check the email for further suggestions.

Best regards.

Options