Decox60 keeps disconnecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-02 10:46:29 - last edited 2023-10-02 10:48:08
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.2.4 Build 20230601 Rel. 37750

I have two Decox60, the main is connected by ethernet cable to the ISP modem, and the second one is also connected by wire to the first.

In the last couple of days both of the pods are disconnecting (light turn red) and after a few minutes turn green again. Checked my ISP modem using a direct link and no problem there.

I have checked: ethernet cables, ac adapters as suggested by the troubleshooting guide.

Deco x60 hardware: version 3 

firmware: 1.2.4 Build 20230601 Rel. 37750

modem is sagemcom 5359

Options
2 Reply
Re:Decox60 keeps disconnecting
2023-10-07 07:39:51

@Shby 

Hi, thanks for the feedback.

Have you checked whether Deco still received a valid IPV4 address when its LED was red?

you could check under Deco APP>More>Internet connection>IPV4.

I see that Sagemcom 5359 is a router as well have you set up any access control or firewall settings on the Sagemcom 5359?

Please also replace the Internet cable between Sagemcom and the main Deco X60 in case the cable is of poor quality.

By the way, how often did the Deco drop out within one day?

It is also suggested to refer to this ink to set the second X60 as the main Deco:

How to Set up the Satellite Deco or a new Deco to be the Main Deco

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
Re:Decox60 keeps disconnecting
2023-10-07 17:39:27

@David-TP 

Hi thanks for you response,

As I write this the deco pod is red with no internet i see the above ipv4 (attached image). your suggestion to check the ip did not work (there is no "internet connection" under the more screen).

i did not set any firewall or access control, it just suddenly stopped working.

The pod is mostly down, every once in a while it goes up for 5 minutes and goes back down again, restarting did not help.

Both decos are mot working also after replacing.

Again - when I work with Sagemcom modem itself all is working.
Please advise how to solve this.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 323

Replies: 2

Related Articles