Devices connected to the LAN are getting internet speed in chunks.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-11 07:25:15
Model: Archer C54  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.12.20 Build 230608

After updating to 1.12.20 Build 230608 on my Archer C54 router I noticed a problem that all devices connected to my LAN are getting internet speed in chunks. My internet speed is 7Mbps. And it is how I am getting right now after updating my router.

I turned on the QoS option and gave high priority to all devices connected to the LAN, but still got no results.

Due to this issue I had to downgrade to the old V1_1.12.1 Build 230308 version. And the old version is working fine.

But the surprising thing is that the wireless devices are working fine they are getting good, uninterrupted internet speed.

Not only this problem in the new version but there are many more problems like my router is lagging a lot and the web ui is not working properly and keeps getting stuck on the loading screen.

I have made another post related to these issues which you can visit at this link. 1.12.20 Build 230608 the worst update I have ever used on Archer c54.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Devices connected to the LAN are getting internet speed in chunks.
2023-10-11 08:00:51

@Efte 

Hi, thank you very much for the feedback.

I've replied you in your another thread, please have a check: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/631374?replyId=1263888

Options